The frightful Overwatch event, Halloween Terror, is now live on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The seasonal event brings new cosmetic rewards like icons and sprays, alongside customization options from previous Halloween-themed events.
Halloween Terror runs from now until November 3 on all platforms. It provides a bevy of customization unlocks by playing the game and racking up wins. Junkenstein’s Revenge, a Brawl game mode where certain heroes like Genji and McCree are playable, will get two challenge missions per week. Ashe and Baptiste have been added to the character rotation.
Junkentein’s Revenge Challenge Mission List
- Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
- A deadly ghost chases playersZomnics move faster
Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
- Zomnics explode near playersOnly 3 players but they deal more damage
Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
- Heroes periodically randomizedSome enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death
These and other weekly challenges can be completed by playing Arcade, Competitive, or Quick Play. Scoring wins in increments of three over the three-week period nets players a variety of icons, skins, and sprays for characters like Brigitte, Echo, and Sombra.
Weekly Challenge Reward List
- Week 1:
- Win 3 Games – Fantasma Sombra Player IconWin 6 Games – Fantasma Sombra SprayWin 9 Games – Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games – Stone Brigitte Player IconWin 6 Games – Stone Brigitte SprayWin 9 Games – Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games – Ragdoll Echo Player IconWin 6 Games – Ragdoll Echo SprayWin 9 Games – Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
In addition to the unlockable cosmetics, Halloween Terror will add five new Legendary skins as extra rewards. The list includes skins for D.Va, Genji, Hanzo, Sigma, and Winston. Check out some of the unlockables below.
Now Playing: Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — October 11-17, 2020