Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has received another update, this one making some bugs and crash scenarios, and also making some changes to multiplayer playlists.
The Miami map has been added to the Combined Arms playlist, joining Crossroads, Armada, and Cartel as the four map in the 12v12 playlist. For the Zombies mode, this new update adds the “Pack-a-Punch” camos for the Ray Gun. Additionally, Nuketown ’84 has been added to the Onslaught map playlist.
In terms of fixes, the update addresses an issue where player-voting for the next map could become disabled. Additionally, the updates fixes scenarios where the game could crash in some cases. You can see the full patch notes below, as posted by Treyarch.
This update doesn’t fix all the ongoing issues with Black Ops Cold War, however. Treyarch said it’s still tracking problems with the Diamond Camo appearing locked for some players, even after they have earned it. Additionally, some Xbox players have reported receiving a “Trial Has Ended” pop-up message on the front menu, but that issue should now be sorted.
Black Ops Cold War and the free-to-play battle royale game Warzone are set to expand in a big way with the launch of the Season 1 update on December 16.
Black Ops Cold War December 9 Patch Notes
- Restored map voting in playlists where it was unintentionally disabled.
- Combined Arms
- Added Miami to Combined Arms map rotation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the Field Mic was in use.Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun.
- Addressed an issue where zombies could ignore the player after leaving the Dark Aether during certain side quests.
- Added Nuketown ’84 back to the Onslaught map list.
- Addressed an issue where breadcrumbs could appear on locked items.Addressed an issue where menu breadcrumbs could return after going to Campaign.Addressed an issue where red artifacting could appear under the rewards in the After Action Report.Addressed an issue where white placeholder boxes could appear in place of the player’s Calling Card and Emblem during player inspection.
- The Hunter icon will no longer appear distorted in the Weapon Mastery tab of the Gunsmith for the M79.